'NEW VAASTU’: DESIGNING SUSTAINABLE HABITATS IN A POST-PANDEMIC WORLD
DATES: August 23rd – September 17th, 2021 (Self-paced weekly modules)
LAST DATE FOR APPLYING: August 18th
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
PLATFORMS: Moodle and Zoom
TOTAL STUDY HOURS: 20 hours (5~6 hours per week)
What will the training programme cover:
• Sustainability Development Goals & environmental governance for built sector
• Exploring sustainability through traditional principles
• Planning and design amidst the new normal of COVID-19
• Energy Conservation Building Codes (Commercial & Residential)
• India Cooling Action Plan, Urban Heat Island Effect and Thermal Comfort
• Building envelope, daylighting components, fenestration design, material properties and their market penetration.
• Resource prudent designing for circularity (water, waste, energy efficiency, renewable)
• Introduction to building simulation & low-energy mechanical cooling techniques
What is the programme fee?
Rs. 3,000 per participant (For applicants from India)
Partial sponsorships, early bird (Registrations before July 31) and group discounts available.
USD 100 (For applicants from countries other than India)
For queries: Contact at
Location : City, Country
Highest Academic Qualification
Your expectation from the training
Elaborate your motivation to take this training
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Centre for Science and Environment.