2nd Annual Gingerbread House Competition
Thank you for entering our Gingerbread House Competition! Application deadline Monday, December 6. If you have any questions regarding the contest please contact the Blaine Land at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
- All Gingerbread Houses must be placed on a sturdy base.
- Everything above the base of your entry must be composed completely of edible materials.
- No artificial interior/exterior materials, such as styrofoam or wood can be used to construct or decorate the house.
- Edible materials are not limited to candies and icings. Use of gum paste, fondant, chocolate, modeling chocolate, royal icing, isomalt, cast sugar, gelatin, and pressed sugar is encouraged.
- The gingerbread house must be constructed, designed, and delivered by the competition entrant.
- Applications to participate in the Gingerbread Competition need to be submitted by Monday, December 6 at 5 p.m.
- Completed entries need to be dropped off on Monday, December 13 to the Association Office. More details to come.
- The community judging will take place from December 15 – 22, 2021.
Competitor Name (First and Last)
Gingerbread House Name:
Would you like to receive a generic gingerbread house kit from us?
To be eligible for the competition, a complete Competitor Entry Form must be received in digital form, email, or direct mail submission no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, December 6. The competitor registered will receive all correspondence, notifications, and updates regarding the Vistancia Gingerbread Competition.
Entries must be solely constructed by the individual entering the competition. Teen, Youth, and Child competitors may be supervised, for safety precautions, by a parent, legal guardian, or classroom teacher.
Judging and Criteria
Judging will be opened up to community members from Dec. 15 – 22, 2021.
Judging criteria include Overall Appearance, Originality, Creativity, Difficulty, Precision, and Consistency of Theme.
Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place per entry category. Awards will include a certificate and gift card.
1st Place: $75 gift card
2nd Place: $50 gift card
3rd Place: $25 gift card
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service