Dates:Thursday 18th October 2018 9:00am - 12:30pm
Thursday 14th February 2019 9:00am - 12:30pm
Thursday 9th May 2019 9:00am - 12:30pm
Ticket Types:Annual Registration includes all three MHWB Networking Conferences for the academic year at 10% discounted rate £135, £45 per event.
Single event registration £50
This is an invitation to join us for the opportunity to get to know and share best practice with other MHWB practitioners. Meeting with other practitioners is an important activity enabling staff to keep up to date with all aspects of the national and local agendas with regard to mental health and well being in schools. This along with opportunities to enhance CPD has the potential to make a strong contribution to how schools are viewed by Ofsted as part of the inspection process.
The purpose of the MHWB Network is to maintain excellence in the work of practitioners, ensuring that children and young people affected by mental health issues progress and achieve. In addition, we wish to raise awareness and enhance the well-being of those responsible for promoting mental health, helping schools, colleges and other organisations retain outstanding staff. Participation in MHWB Network provides organisations with a clear pathway to demonstrate how they meet five out of the eight recommendations for maintaining good mental health:-
• Leadership and strategy
• Organisational structure and culture
• Support for staff
• Staff professional development and learning
• Working with external services
Through the MHWB Network, practitioners will have opportunities to:
- Participate in CPD covering MHWB in relation to children, young people families and practitioners
- Share best practice through networking or presentation delivery
- Listen to and question guest speakers
- Be able to network with colleagues from other organisations
- Have access to qualified counsellors and peer mentoring opportunities
- Grow in their ability to identify early signs of mental ill health
Light refreshments will be made available.
Can I pay via invoice?
Yes. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.
What can I bring into the event?
Bring yourself and any resources you would like to share or discuss.