Registration, Payment, and Cancellation Policies
Please fill out this registration form, and pay using one of the options listed below. You may pay in full all at once, or pay a $100 deposit and the remainder later. All fees are due by October 1, or upon registration if registering after October 1. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
• A nonrefundable $100 deposit will hold your place in the workshop – you are not guaranteed a place in the workshop until you have paid at least this amount.
• This deposit is not refundable under any circumstances, but it may be applied to a future workshop if you must cancel your registration for this one.
• Payment in full is due by October 1. If I do not receive full payment by October 1, you may lose your spot in the workshop to someone on the waiting list.
• If you register after October 1, full payment is due at the time of registration.
• If you cancel your registration before October 1, you may receive a refund of your payment, less the $100 deposit.
• If you cancel your registration after October 1, no refunds will be given.
• Waiting list policy: Some workshops have filled up early in the past. If you send in your registration and the workshop is already full, your name will be placed on a waiting list. If you do not get into the current workshop, you will be given priority in the next workshop offered.
Please contact me if you have any questions about registration, payments, schedule, or any other aspect of the workshop!