SPOA Master Trails Plan Survey
Dear Stagecoach Community Members,
Thank you for taking the time to participate in this survey regarding the development of a Stagecoach Community Master Trails Plan. This plan will include maps and descriptions of presently developed and potential future trails, including maps of their locations, descriptions of their possible use, and surface types.
It is important to note that this is a draft plan and that none of the proposed trails are finalized or have been approved for construction by the board. Please use the survey below to provide your feedback. Any additional comments should be sent to the Stagecoach Community Manager, Bryan Ayer, at
To view the proposed master trails plan click here:
1. What is your level of trail use in Stagecoach from 1-5?
2. Which of the proposed trails would you be most likely to use? (OK to list several. Please refer to trail number N1 – N/S12 and S1 through S5)
3. What trails and/or trail facilities (trailheads/parking areas) should be included that are not shown? Why should this new trail be included in the plan?
4. What trails that are shown on the plan are problematic? Why?
5. Any comments on the various trail types?
6. Priorities for trail construction: Please pick your top 5 trails for future construction and prioritize them 1 to 5 with 1 being the first one you would like to see constructed. (Please refer to trail number N1 – N/S12 and S1 through S5)
7. Any other comments?
8. Could you help with securing trail easements for those trails that require them?
9. Would you be willing to serve on a trails committee if the Board decided to create one?
10. If you answered YES to either questions 8 or 9 or would like the board to be able to contact you regarding your feedback please enter your email address here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mtn. Dog Media, LLC.