Part Time Work Available From Home. (Even if you don't have experience.)
We have part-time and full-time openings for students all throughout the Metro West of Boston, Worcester County, and the surrounding areas. The positions are extremely flexible, so it's not a problem to work around other commitments (school, travel, family plans, etc). Students can continue into the summer as well. Review the position description below, fill out the application, and you will be contacted shortly!
The positions are for Customer Sales/Service:
- Setting appointments
- Speaking one-on-one with customers
- Presenting products (no lying, no high pressure)
- Answering questions
- Helping them place orders
- Students can work remotely from home
- Can start now or after finals
- Two part pay program
- Base pay not based on sales or results ($17 base/appt.)
- Incentive with pay with an opportunity to earn more based on performance
- Flexible schedules
- Positions for the Holidays or more long-term
- Resume builder/ enhance communication skills
- Work in a team environment
- Company (Vector Marketing) A+ rating with the BBB
- Scholarships possible (conditions apply)
- Possible pay raises and advancement based on performance
(Note: no knocking on random doors, no cold-calling, and no experience needed)
Name (First & Last)
Email Address (
Phone Number (###-###-####) We will text you.
Current School (If applicable)
What is most important to you when looking for a job?
Experience (Skills & Resume)
How did you hear about our openings?
Recommended by a Friend
If Recommended, by whom? (or what post did you see?)
18 or older
17 and High School Graduate
17 or younger and not a High School Graduate
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service