I Have Part Time Work Available. (Even if you don't have experience.)
My name is Ryan Davoren. I graduated from Worcester State University in 2006 with a degree in Business. I run a small business for local students in the Boston Metro West area and our headquarters is located in Natick, right by the mall.
The position is extremely flexible, with as little as 3-5 hours a week for students with busy schedules, to as many hours as 40+. Review the position description below, fill out the form, and you will be contacted shortly!
Vector Marketing, A+ rating with BBB
The Wall St. Journal, N.Y. Times, L.A. Times, Entrepreneur.com, & Business Insider
- Setting appointments
- Speaking one-on-one with customers
- Presenting products, Cutco (no lying, no pressure tactics)
- Answering questions
- Helping customers place orders
*** The work can be done right from your dorm room once you're trained! (most students take advantage of this when away at school) ***
- Two part pay program
- Base pay not based on sales or results ($18.50 base/appt.)
- Incentive pay with an opportunity to earn more based on performance
- Flexible schedules
-Students can remain part time during spring semester in any of our 300+ offices nation-wide, or return over the summer
- Resume builder / enhance communication skills
- Work in a team environment
- Scholarships possible (conditions apply)
- Possible pay raises and advancement based on performance
(Note: no knocking on random doors, no cold-calling, and no experience required)
Name (First & Last)
Email Address (
Phone Number (###-###-####) We will text you.
College or High School you Attend
What town are you from?
What is most important to you when looking for a job?
Experience (Skills & Resume)
How did you hear about our openings?
Recommended by a Friend
Interests (Are you currently/previously involved in any clubs/organizations/sports etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service