2019-2020 Digital Arts Strategy for IBPOC Artists and Arts Organizations
Cultural Pluralism in the Arts Movement Ontario (CPAMO) is working on the development of the Digital Arts Strategy for IBPOC Artists and Arts Organizations. CPAMO will engage in research specific to the Indigenous, Black, People of Colour (IBPOC) arts community focusing on digital literacy and readiness. This is the first step to CPAMO’s ultimate goal to develop a digital platform complementing administrative support systems with audience engagement, data sharing, collaborative projects and creation opportunities via digital platforms specific for the needs of IBPOC Arts.
The Research phase of this project will identify and share evidence-based practices relevant to the artists/arts organizations, particularly focusing on how IBPOC arts organizations using digital technology, the development, scope and results of such uses. This survey is part of the Research phase and will only take them 15-20 minutes to complete. Data will be included in our report and other material/publications, personal information will not be disclosed.
Please complete the survey by January 10, 2020.
As a thank you for completing this survey you can be entered into a draw to win 2 tickets to the Spring Gathering in May 2020! Entry for the draw is optional.
1. What kind of art do you create? (for organization please tell us about your mandate)
2. How do you use digital media? (select all that apply)
3. What specific digital tools do you use?
4. How comfortable are you with these tools? (on the Scale 1 to 10, please feel free to rate each tool if needed).
5. What would you like to do with digital tools?
6. What prevents you from doing more?
7. What do you know about your audience’s digital literacy or digital behaviour? What sites do they use? Do they have access to affordable high speed broadband?
8. Are you interested in working with other organizations on a common platform or do you want to only leverage the group for a more cost-effective set of tools for your organization, with guidelines and toolkits, resources? If a common platform, what are your priorities for it to do?
If yes or maybe, please provide your contact information:
For a chance to win 2 tickets to the Spring Gathering
You can be entered into a draw to win 2 tickets to the Spring Gathering in May 2020! Please provide your contact information below. It is optional and your contact information will not be published with your answers.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cultural Pluralism in the Arts Movement Ontario (CPAMO).