Talentedly Coaching Consultants
Talentedly is looking for Leadership Coaching Consultants to join our team and offer customized leadership coaching services through our virtual coaching service and online platform. Through tailored one-on-one coaching, our coaches integrate our leadership development program into a leader's daily work to align behaviors and actions critical to long-term professional success.
Please note: All applicants must be International Coach Federation Certified AND have a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience AND be located in one of these locations: Australia, England, United States or Canada.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Establish and maintain trusted client relationships, and uphold client confidentiality.
- Conduct client coaching session online, review program content to implement within client sessions, and be prepared to support clients via email between one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Maintain meticulous records to track the progress of clients.
- Develop and input weekly and monthly summaries of program activities.
- You have 8+ years of experience as an HR generalist, certified professional coach, corporate ombudsman or business leader who has dealt with employee relations, conflict management, or other workplace issues.
- You are able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week, April 2019 through October 2019
- You are someone with high EQ who is passionate about coaching as a way to support people through whatever they are facing and deliver positive outcomes.
- You are fast on your feet, with excellent judgment and the ability to quickly assess information and formulate questions to help determine the best path forward.
- You are a skilled communicator and understand how to share these skills with others, teaching them how to be concise and considerate and deliver tough feedback when necessary.
If this sound like something right for you, click NEXT now!
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Talentedly.
Terms of Service