Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Ecology and the Environmental Sciences at UC Davis
This form for is for entering positions available in undergraduate research and relevant activities in ecology and the environmental sciences at UC Davis. These might be short-term positions for specific tasks on a specific project or long-term openness to undergraduate researchers interested in topics relevant to a lab group, or anything in between. Please fill out the questions below, and your position will be viewable on a spreadsheet that all undergraduates interested in research opportunities can view. For questions, please contact Melissa Whaley <mmwhaley@ucdavis.edu>.

If you are looking to post an internship opportunity relevant to ecology and the environmental sciences but are not affiliated with UC Davis, please post at https://icc.ucdavis.edu/employer/handshake and/or send an advertising email to the staff advisors of any relevant majors (see below for a list of departments; staff advisor contact information will be on departmental web pages).
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Position title *
150 character limit
Person and/or lab doing hiring *
Contact information *
Please make sure to include your UCD email in full.
Department
Clear selection
Position description
2000 character limit
Type of system
Check as many as are appropriate
Type of activity
Check all that apply
Type of position
Clear selection
Time commitment
Include hours/day, days/week, start and end dates, or any other information as relevant
Location
Indicate Davis or off-campus sites, and if off campus, how far
Compensation *
Check all that can apply. Note that, if a student is work study eligible, you pay 25% and their financial aid package takes care of the other 75%, see https://financialaid.ucdavis.edu/undergraduate/types/work-study/work-study-faqs for more information and check with your CAO on how to leverage Work Study to provide financial support for students.
Required
Qualifications expected
How to apply *
Include application materials and how to send them in, and, if relevant, a link to the position in Handshake or other online application portals.
One-time or ongoing position *
If a one-time position, please indicate the deadline or closing date in the next question below.
Application deadline/closing date
Your posting will be deleted the quarter after the closing date. If no closing date is included, we may check with you periodically to verify that your advertisement is still relevant.
MM
/
DD
/
YYYY
Any additional information?
2000 character limit
I certify that the above-described position is an undergraduate-level position in a program at or affiliated with UC Davis for which either (a) I am a supervisor or mentor or (b) I have permission to post it on the supervisor or mentor's behalf. *
Required
Submit
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy