2020 TIF Vendor - Video Submission Form
THANK YOU for confirming your participation in our transition fair!!
We have finalized our plan for the fair and have changed our original vision and structure or the fair to maximize the virtual access for our audience and exposure to our participating vendors.
-Our research has shown that a virtual audience loses interest and engagement after 2 hours, so we have shortened our fair time to be from 11a-1p.
- That said, submitted videos may be up to 4-5 minutes long.
- We ask that you post your video on the You Tube platform and send us the link using this form.
[If you have trouble with this request, feel free to contact Gail Oytas,
or Ricardo Perez,
for support or to discuss alternatives].
- The due date for all VIDEOS is OCTOBER 16, 5p. // DEADLINE EXTENDED TO WED 0CTOBER 21, 5P
VIRTUAL VENDOR ROOM:
- We will be posting your pre-recorded videos in a dedicated page on our website, along with a link to your homepage and contact information.
- Suggestions for video content and tips and tricks for making a video on this handout:
- The Virtual Vendor room will be live on October 24, and will remain on our website for the duration of the year.
-Our panel team will be contacting those who expressed interest in participating in a panel or who proposed a panel idea.
- They will be providing you more information on the structure of the panel.
-Due to our shorter time window, not all panel proposals will be confirmed, but we will keep any proposals not realized this year on a list for future events.
- If you indicated that you can provide a 5 minute video showcasing your consumer/client talent, that subcommittee will be reaching out to you to share more details.
- Thank you so much for offering other types of support, such as gift card donations and volunteers.
- Those subcommittees will be in touch should We discover the need for that support.
For more information, contact Gail Oytas,
or Karl Hemmerla,
San Mateo County Transition to Independence Virtual Resource Fair
Saturday, October 24, 11a - 1p
Find us on Facebook @transitiontoindependencefair or at
Name of Contact Person
Who is completing this form?
Email address of contact
Phone Number of contact
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sequoia Union High School District.