Women's Entrepreneurship Day Partnership Agreement
Join us at the annual Women's Entrepreneurship Day (WED) flagship event celebrated November 2020 at the United Nations headquarters in New York City! Our intent is to generate a global movement, bring ideas to life, drive economic growth, and expand human welfare worldwide by empowering, supporting and celebrating women entrepreneurs worldwide!
The purpose of this memorandum is to outline a partnership between your organization or business and Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) to support the promotion of WED. Specifically, this agreement covers the planning and implementation of all related activities throughout Women’s Entrepreneurship Day in November 2020. This memorandum legitimizes the agreement to work to support and promote WED.
The WED Collaboration:
Your organization/business will join the movement and promote November 2020 as Women’s Entrepreneurship Day!
In doing so, you will:
1. Promote the event by hosting events or planning activities in honor of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day.
2. Include WED in a list of organizations that your organization/company has partnered with.
3. Publish occasional news stories - based on content (e.g. press releases, blog posts - provided by WED) on your official website about the event and related activities leading up to it.
4. Provide a statement of support, upon request, for WED from the President or Chairman of your organization/company.
5. Encourage your partner organizations and individuals to take part in the event as speakers, ambassadors, or some other appropriate role.
6. Include mention of the event in media kit and routine media outreach efforts.
7. Highlight the event and related activities with regular updates on its core social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
8. Participate in the “#WomenWOW Pledge” to support women entrepreneurs in their community with a vote of Talent, Time or Treasure.
In exchange, WED will help promote your organization/company as follows:
1. List your organization/company on the event website, promotional materials, banners/signage at the event, backdrops for press conferences, invites and all other outreach for the event and appropriate activities.
2. Promote your organization/company as a partner of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day.
3. Provide good faith effort in securing high-resolution photos of VIP participants and participants at the event, particularly photos of participants with your logo in the background, and send those to you shortly after the event.
4. Assist the planning team, as requested, in the organization of events your organization/company plans to promote Women’s Entrepreneurship Day.
5. Include mention of your organization/company on WED’s core social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Thank you - we look forward to collaborating with you on Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED)!
By signing in the space provided below, the parties agree to use their best efforts to meet the terms of this Memorandum of Understanding. 1) Include our logo and website link on your website 2) You will promote Women’s Entrepreneurship Day On November 14-16th 2020) You will support the #CHOOSEWOMEN social media campaign to promote supporting women-owned businesses and causes.
I agree to the terms and policies of this agreement
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service