Covers, in person, the following types of events (“Covered Events”): (1) emergency, spot or breaking news events and/or public events of a non-emergency nature, where police, fire lines or other restrictions, limitations, or barriers established by the Security Company, and Azix, Inc. have been set up for security or crowd control purposes ; or (2) events sponsored by the Azix, Inc. which are open to members of the press.
An applicant for a Press Badge must submit one or more articles, commentaries, books, photographs, videos, films or audios published or broadcast within the twenty–four (24) months immediately preceding the Press Badge application, sufficient to show that the applicant covered in-person six (6) or more Covered Events occurring on separate days.
Waku Waku +NYC Press Terms & Conditions
(1) There will be NO onsite press registration.
(2) Applications and verification materials must be submitted by July 31, 2015 for consideration.
(3) Approved and not due press must register online each year they plan to attend. All press must submit verification materials every year.
(4) Waku Waku +NYC press badge is good for entry to all of the events held at Waku Waku +NYC (space permitting). The Waku Waku +NYC press badge, however, does not allow for early entry into the Exhibit Hall, programming rooms, events, or guaranteed seating. Please keep in mind that press registration is a courtesy and Waku Waku +NYC press badge is non-transferable.
(5) You may not transfer or sell your Waku Waku +NYC press badge.
(6) A press badge does not allow for any extra guests, or child badges.
(7) A press badge has no monetary value and you are not entitled to a refund of any amount for your complimentary press badge.
(8) Duplicate badges of any type are not allowed. Press will not be allowed into the Exhibit Hall prior to 9:00am Aug 29, 2015, or during closed Exhibit Hall hours. There are no exceptions.
(9) Any pictures taken within the Exhibit Hall prior to 10:00am Aug 29, 2015 on Saturday and posted for public viewing will result in the forfeiture of Waku Waku +NYC 2015 press badge. Because of a variety of rules governing the Brooklyn Expo Center and Waku Waku +NYC, wheeled carts or handcarts are not allowed in the convention center.
(10) Camera crews, while free to roam the center, cannot set up equipment in a fixed manner (i.e. lights, chairs, etc.). Members of the press that want to videotape, film, and/or record any matter that will be used for commercial purposes (non-news) must first obtain written permission from Waku Waku +NYC PR dept as well as permission of the panel participants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the appropriate consents along with detailed information regarding your interest in recording at Waku Waku +NYC.
(11) PLEASE NOTE: Names, outlets, and email addresses of confirmed Waku Waku +NYC press will be made available to studios, exhibitors, programming participants, etc.
(12) The issuance of a press badge is at the sole discretion of Waku Waku +NYC. Please be respectful to all attendees. Waku Waku +NYC press badge is provided as a courtesy to cover the event. Waku Waku +NYC does not tolerate coverage that includes stunt type events, ambush interviewing or any sort of action that could make any of our attendees feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
PRESS BADGE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Requests for a Press Badge can only be submitted through website from Waku Waku +NYC with Public Relation Dept, Azix Inc. 45 West 46th Street, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10036 or email email@example.com
1. Applicant must bring with them a valid U. S. Government issued photo identification.
2. Must submit one or more articles, commentaries, books, photographs, videos, films or audios published or broadcast within the twenty–four (24) months immediately preceding the Press Badge application, sufficient to show that the applicant covered in person six (6) or more Covered Events occurring on separate days. Articles may be submitted for print media and CD/DVD may be submitted for broadcast media.
Upon completion of this application, applicants should submit by July 31, 2015, We will issue press badge based on credential check and notify you of the press badge pick up location.