Interlibrary Loan Request Information
BEGINNING DECEMBER 1, 2018, THERE WILL BE A FEE OF $3 FOR EACH INTERLIBRARY LOAN REQUEST.
BEFORE you make an Interlibrary Loan request:
1. Check our online catalog. If we own the item, we cannot order it through the interlibrary loan system.
2. To save the fee check other available sources. Items may be available for free through other NUCLC libraries* or
electronically through OverDrive or RBdigital.
3. Check the publication date. We cannot order items published within the last 3 months.
4. Note that receiving dates range from two weeks to eight weeks or more.
WHEN you make an Interlibrary loan request:
1. Please fill out one form per request.
2. A fee of $3 will be due at the time of check-out.
3. Retain all paperwork associated with the requested item when checked out.
4. Return all ILL materials inside the library (not in the outside book drop).
If you are a NUCLC member (*Lehi, AF, PG, EM, SS), please make your interlibrary loan request at your "home" library that issued your card.
Our full interlibrary loan policy may be found on our website at Highland City Library under About Us > Policies > Interlibrary Loan.
Proceed to the form below
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service