- The TOEIC results scores will be posted at the notice board in front of CGS Dept., 3rd floor, on next Wednesday after test TOEIC Exam, at 4:00 PM. - Students can pick up the orginal TOEIC results score report on next Thursday after the TOEIC Exam, at 4:00 PM. at ETU's office, 3rd floor, CGS Department. and please sign your name at the file to pick up the orginal TOEIC results score report.- The TOEIC results scores will be sent directly to the Registration Department to record your scores. So, the students just pick up the score on the next Thursday after taking the TOEIC Exam, to keep by themselves.
Announcement from CPA Thailand and SIIT, the details list follows:
1. Examinees will no longer be allowed to reserve test dates, or “walk-In,” for testing services unless the new test date is at least seven days beyond the date of the previous test.
2. Students must apply in Google Form and pay in, for the examination within the stated time limits.
Paying at Finance and Budget Division by cash before 4:00 PM. The finance officer will give the receipt to you, please keep the receipt for evidence. The payment is deemed incomplete without an official SIIT receipt. If students don't apply in Google form, or don't pay or transfer and receive a receipt at Finance Dept. then the application is incomplete and they cannot take the test. SIIT will not pay back the fees and we won't postpone the exam date in any case.)
3. To enter the exam room, please provide these documents:
3.1 A valid and readable student I.D. card.3.2 A valid and readable passport (Foreign Students); A valid and readable Citizen I.D. Card (Thai Students)
Note: 1. Temporary card will not be accepted. 2. If students don't have a valid, permanent and readable student I.D. card, please contact the Registration Department to request document online proving the bachelor and master status at least five days before the exam date. If students don't have the bachelor and master status confirmation document, students can not take the TOEIC examinations and SIIT will not pay back the fees and we won't postpone the exam date in any case.)
Test Policies and Procedures
1. All examinees must wear uniform and arrive at the test site at least 30 minutes before the scheduled test time to complete the registration process. 2. No electronic devices of any kind such as watches or clocks, mobile telephones, mobile headset, flash drives, USB drives, any kind of key, MP3 are allowed in the test room, even if switched off.3. No personal belongings of any kind such as stationary, briefcases, pocket books, purses, PDAs, or documents are allowed in the test room.4. Examinees are required to remain in the test room throughout the duration of the test.5. Examinees who require the use of implants or medical devices of any kind during the test must submit the following additional documents: Original or Certified Copy Valid Medical Certificate from hospitals as recognized by the Ministry of Public Health (excluding clinics) to certify the necessity of using such implants or medical devices of any kind during the test (Valid 1 calendar year after issue date) **** Remark: If students don't follow these regulations as stated above, students cannot take TOEIC examinations and SIIT will not pay back the fees and we won't postpone the exam date in any case. ****