The IRLE Alumni Association seeks to establish and cultivate a lifelong relationship between the IRLE and Labor and Workplace Studies minor alumni in an effort to support the alumni and the communities that rely on their important work. We do this through events, programs and publications.
The IRLE Alumni Association is your one-stop connection to your classmates, faculty and IRLE. We are responsible for coordinating alumni events, including lunches, mixers, receptions, symposia and reunions held on campus and locally throughout the Los Angeles community. We are also charged with maintaining communications between alumni and IRLE and fundraising for student scholarships, programs and research opportunities.
Upon graduation, every Labor and Workplace Studies student is automatically welcomed into the IRLE’s Alumni Association. There are no membership fees. Membership includes complimentary publications, access to an online alumni community directory, and invitations to alumni events. We provide a number of benefits and services:
- Job postings and graduate study funding announcements.
- Publication of your news (new job, promotion, retirement, etc) in print and online.
- Alumni events. Reconnect with classmates and faculty and meet new members of the alumni
- Volunteer opportunities to be a mentor to current minor students, present at student career
days and discussions, or serve as a coordinator for alumni events.
- Newsletters highlighting leading programs, centers, and alumni in the spotlight.
Sign up to receive paperless communications. Receive event invitations, publications, and IRLE updates electronically.