Adult Disclaimer Form (Aged 16 years & over)
TO BE READ BY ALL PARTICIPANTS
Safety guidelines and operating instruction
By signing this document you confirm your understanding of the safety guidelines and operating instruction detailed below:-
● All, Allout Adventures activities are run to the highest possible standards. All participants should recognise that all outdoor pursuits involve an element of risk. Participation in the activities will be strictly on the understanding that it is at the participant’s own risk which may result in severe injury or even death.
● Instructions given to you by All Out Adventures staff/contractors, concerning the use of equipment and behavioural standards must be strictly adhered to.
● Any damage caused to any of the equipment owned or hired by Allout Adventures will be fully payable at the end of your session, on the day of your activity and charged to the individual / group responsible. This may also include forfeiting other prepaid activities to cover costs.
● All Out Adventures reserves the right to terminate any activity, if the instructor feels that there is any danger to their self or any of the participants without refund.
● If you suffer from any medical condition (eg back problems) or any illness that may be aggravated by the activities, please inform the All Out Adventures instructor immediately. Participation will be entirely at your own risk. Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation.
● Under no circumstances whatsoever will any person be allowed to participate in any activity if they appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
● If you, the undersigned, do not understand any of the instructions given to you by All Out Adventures staff, you must ask for those instructions to be repeated until you can undertake the relevant activities safely and competently.
● You will not be entitled to participate in the activities unless this document has been read, understood and signed.
● CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING – Any person who has served a custodial sentence of 12 months or more is unable to take part.
Section 21 Firearms Act 1968:
- It is an offence for someone who is prohibited by Section 21 of the Firearms Act 1968 to have a firearm or ammunition in his or her possession at any time.
- Section 21 applies to anybody who has been sentenced to imprisonment or to youth custody or detention in a young offenders’ institution for three months or more.
- The period for which they are prohibited depends on the length of their sentence, if the sentence was longer than three years the prohibition is for life. It the sentence was three months or more but less than three years, the prohibition lasts for five years from the date of their release.
- It is an offence for a person to transfer, let or hire, give or lend a firearm or ammunition to someone whom he/she knows has reasonable grounds for believing to be prohibited by Section 21.
I hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever, without limitations that I might have against Allout Adventures, owners of the property on which the activity is taking place and any other participants who might cause injury, including resulting in death, howsoever arising. If I, the undersigned, do not understand any of the instruction given to me by Allout Adventures staff, I will ask for the instructions to be repeated until I can undertake the relevant activities safely and competently.
**BY ENTERING YOUR DETAILS AND CLICKING SUBMIT, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE TERMS ABOVE**
Date of birth
Address line 1
Address line 2
Town / City
Which activity are you participating?
Adult Quad Biking
Axe and Knife Throwing
Family Quad Trek
4x4 Off Road Driving
Segway Assault Course
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Are you participating in Clay Pigeon Shooting today?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service