• Recipient(s) must be a current WBCS WBE in good standing. (Your length of membership does not matter.)
• WBEs who have received a Lillie Knox Award in the past are ineligible to submit an application for a period of two (2) years following receipt of the award.
• A selection committee will determine the recipient(s) and denomination of award(s). Recipients will be announced at the Harvesting Partnerships luncheon on Thursday, September 5, 2019.
• Recipient(s) must agree that information from the application is available for use by WBCS in the presentation or publicity of the award.
• IMPORTANT: By submitting an application, you agree that if you are selected, you will be present for the filming of an in-person interview on Monday, July 29 at the WBCS office in Irving, TX AND attend Harvesting Partnerships on Thursday, September 5, 2019 in Grapevine, TX at the member rate of $65.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Garner, Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 299-0566 Ext. 202.