[March 15, 17, 21, 24 4-7 pm (CET time), zoom]
Aim of the event: To develop new collaborations in the field of youth in EuroMed region and to create the new cooperation's for future fundraising.
Target group: Youth field practitioners (representatives of NGOs, Youth centers and youth leaders of informal youth groups) from Egypt, Jordan, Latvia, Sweden
Day 1, March 15, 4-7 pm CET time
- Opening and Welcoming
- Introduction session
- EuroMed perspective in Agenda of European Union policies
- Similarities and Differences – in the world of young!
- Possible Funds for development of cooperation within EuroMed
Day 2, March 17, 4-7 pm CET time
- Motivational speech – EuroMed at glance I
- Projects development Step by Step
- Application forms and Trips&Tricks
- Cooperation development
Day 3, March 21, 4-7 pm CET time
- Motivational speech – EuroMed at glance II
- Project development in teams
- Consultations upon the request
- Challenges and Risks
Day 4, March 24, 4-7 pm CET time
- Motivational speech – EuroMed at glance III
- Project presentations to the experts
- Feedback for development from the experts panel
- Follow-up steps and Future cooperation
What do we expect? There are up to 10 ideas for cooperation developed, presented to the experts panel (during the event) and applied for the funding (2022-2023). Consultation will be available upon the request during the application time.
• All the participants will receive full Educational materials Pack and List of participants after the event. Educational videos on various topics will be prepared and disseminated among the participants and the wider society.
• Please be ready: to connect to the even at zoom 15 minutes before the event; be able to use microphone and attend the event with the video on; be ready for active participation and sharing. More information and link to the event will be sent to all the approved participants in advance.
• Working language – English!
• All the events will take time on particular dates: March 15, 17, 21, 24 at 4-7 pm CET time
More information needed?
Please contact the moderator of the event Ms.Inese Subevica (ENG, RUS, LAT) email@example.com
All participants will receive the Certificate of attendance.