Assessment in Higher Education Conference Evaluation
Thank you for attending the 2nd Annual New England Assessment Conference. To help us improve our experience next year, please take a few moments to give us feedback on your overall conference experience. Your input will help us make improvements for next year.
1. What compelled you to participate in this conference? (choose all that apply)
It appeared to be a valuable professional development opportunity
A friend/colleague encouraged me to attend
My supervisor encouraged me to attend
I was presenting
It was part of the New England College Spring Faculty Retreat
2. How did you hear about this conference (choose all that apply)
Direct email from New England College or Gavin Henning
Email from NASPA I or NECPA
Social media post from New England College
Social media post from a person or other organization
Word of mouth/email from a colleague
3a. How useful was the format of having a presentation followed by another session to apply the concepts
Not at all useful
3b. Please comment what you liked or didn't about the session format
4. What are the most important things you learned at the conference?
5. How valuable was this experience for the registration fee paid
Not at all
6a. Would you recommend this conference to a colleague?
6b. Please explain your answer regarding recommendation of the conference.
7. What topics would you like to see presented next year?
8. What did you like about the conference that should be kept next year?
9. What recommendations do you have for improving this conference next year?
10. Please comment on the mobile app created for the assessment. Please share what you liked about it and what could be improved.
11. Are you a New England College Faculty or Staff Member?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service