Young Agrarians - Canadian Farmers Survey
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey - your participation means the world to us!
A program of Agrarians Foundation, the mission of Young Agrarians (YA) is to grow the next generation of farmers and food lovers in Canada. We operate programs in B.C. and Alberta, with a grassroots network of farmers across the country.
In order to guide our current and long-term directions, we're looking for input and feedback from you to understand what new farmers need on the ground.
Your participation in this survey can be anonymous and each question is optional. Your contact information and identification will not be published or used in any way without your consent. We will not sell or share your contact information. Thank you for your time.
Sara Dent - Executive Director
1. My name is:
2. The name of my farm is:
3. Where do you farm? (Town and province)
4. My farm is in the:
5. My farm is on:
How many locations do you farm?
6. What is the size of your operation?
Under 1 acre
7. My farm is on the Agricultural Land Reserve:
Part of it is
8. I describe the agricultural method(s) that I use to farm as (e.g. natural, certified or un-certified organic, bio-dynamic, SPIN, etc.):
9. How long have you been farming?
Just about to start
10. Do you come from a farming background?
11. How did you get started farming and why?
12. What is your age group?
13. Share a word or words that reflect your internal sense of your gender. Examples: woman, man, non-binary.
14. Are you willing to be contacted about this survey?
Yes - by email
Yes - by phone
If yes, please enter your email address and/or phone number
15. Please help us reach more young farmers with this survey! Could you provide us with names and contacts (phone number and / or email address) of other potential people who may be interested in participating in this survey?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Young Agrarians.