2019 Holiday Window Decorating Contest
Show your cultural holiday spirit, light up downtown, create interest in your business, and win prizes!
The Cultural Arts Committee invites businesses with storefront windows to create a festive and beautiful Downtown this holiday season. This year's Holiday Theme is "HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD."
Committee members will judge windows on Monday, December 9 at starting at 5:30PM to select winners. Awards will be given to People's Choice, First/Second/Third Place, and Best in Theme.
Winners will be announced on Friday, December 13 in conjunction with the first Annual Downtown SLO Holiday Stroll where the public will be invited to view all participating windows while exploring beautiful Downtown.
Your business name, address, and website link will be included on the online map where the public can vote for their favorite window for People's Choice. The public will be invited to vote starting December 5 through December 9.
To compete, make sure your windows are decorated no later than December 4.
All contestants promoted on the Downtown SLO website and social media channels.
Tips on decorating your window:
- Make sure windows, sills, and frames are clean inside and out
- Light up downtown! Keep your window display lights on until at least midnight.
- Get creative with the theme; showcase your family's traditions as well as international holidays.
- Windows should be attractive during the day and at night
- Try using color, movement, and unusual materials for maximum effect
Fill out the below form no later than Monday, November 25. There is no cost to enter.
Window Display Theme
Yes, my business will stay open until 9 pm on Friday, December 13 for the Holiday Stroll.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service