Self-Assessment Evaluation Module 1
1. With which of the following statements do you agree?
There is no difference in EALs quality concerning business opportunities in the countryside.
EALs of higher quality mediate more opportunities for bussines expansion and diversification of entrepeneurship in the countryside.
EALs quality is the same everywhere.
2. To which of the following statements do you agree? (More than one answer is correct.)
All farms in all regions and no matter what landscapes work in the same way.
A farm performs multifunctional activities comparable at international level within the same EAL.
A farm is a unique entity making individual multifunctional activities which can be interesting for other farms.
There are neither similarities nor to much differencies in multifunctional activities of farmers.
3. With which of the following statements do you agree?
It is always best to only focus on the newest methods and techniques to implement on the farm.
A knowledge system on a landscape inherited from generations of ancestors is very important for current management. The historical landscape was multifunctional and farming methods were usually nature friendly and sustainable.
Traditional knowledge does no need to be combined with up up to date research.
4. True or false: Multifunctionality implies the diversification of sources of farm income, allowing farmers to reduce the business risk relying on alternative sources of revenue.
5. With which of the following statements do you agree?
There is no real link of Multifunctionality and ecosystem services.
Multifunctionality and Sustainability of Farms are always reached as soon as the farmer is future oriented.
Multifunctionality is directly related both to the sustainability of farms and to the production of services for society - ecosystem services.
6. Which of the following attributes you think are giving basis for future sustainable business concepts in farming? (More than one answer is correct.)
Nice and attractive.
Original and tasty.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service