Bethesda Friends Meeting Registration for Outdoor Meeting for Worship
Bethesda Friends Meeting has the opportunity for limited outdoor in-person Meeting for Worship in the breezeway on the Sidwell Friends School Lower School campus. Worship will be held at 11:00 AM, the same time as our online Zoom worship, rain or shine, and a laptop will be present onsite. Up to 10 individuals can be accommodated in the breezeway. Mask wearing and social distancing will be required at all times.
Young Friends are welcome to join their families for worship. Supervised play will no longer be available for children ages 4 and over.
Please use the form below to register. Registration is very important so that we can ensure attendance stays below the level we can safely accommodate, and we can have a record in case contact tracing becomes necessary. Registration is first-come-first-served, and you may be asked not to attend if the limit is exceeded.
IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURES:
- Friends must not attend on Sunday morning if they:
• are feeling at all ill
• have a fever
• have recently tested positive for COVID-19
• have been exposed to someone who has recently tested positive or has begun to quarantine.
- All Friends must wear a face mask at all times.
- Upon arrival, Friends will wash their hands or apply hand sanitizer.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Friends will not shake hands, hug or otherwise get closer than 6 feet, or remove their face mask.
- Anyone testing positive for COVID -19 within 10 days after attending will inform BFM clerks immediately
- We are not encouraging Friends to take any risks that they are not totally comfortable taking.
These guidelines may change over time to align with the best information available.
BY ATTENDING, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS AND YOU KNOW OF NO OTHER REASON WHY ANY OF YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND.
Please choose one:
I wish to register to attend in-person worship on December 6, 2020
I wish to CANCEL a previouly submitted registration
How many adults in your household will attend (able to sit close together in the Meeting for Worship tent)?
If too many people sign up for in-person Meeting, are you willing to step back and attend virtually?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service