Southside SOUP Proposal
Fund your community project with support from your neighbors – anything from planting trees to starting a new business. Attendees enjoy a soup & salad meal and vote on which project they think benefits the community the most. The winner goes home with all of the money raised from registrations to carry out their project. At the dinner, residents and supporters connect, share ideas and community resources.
* Your proposal doesn’t need to be a novel.
* Short, quick and to the point.
* Your idea can be about ANYTHING!
* You do not have to be a resident to submit an idea, and age is just a number so please don’t limit yourself or a child! We want to hear from all.
* If your idea doesn’t get selected for this SOUP, then SUBMIT AGAIN! Only 4 submissions are chosen to share at the SOUP, but don't be discouraged! Check back for information on the next SOUP!
* Save what you wrote, so if you want to submit for the next SOUP you have the language you want for later.
* Anything you submit will be used in printed materials at the dinners.
* Make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
Submission deadline: January 20th, 2020
Presenters contacted: January 23rd, 2020
Event date: February 9th, 2020 from 4pm-7pm
Event location: Bay View Community Center (1320 E Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207)
Do you have questions about submitting? Email Mary Ellen at
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service