Professional Course in Legal Executive Advocate in Dispute Resolution (LEADR) Civil Litigation Practice (March 2021) [Application Form]
Course Code: LEx01-04H-0321
Duration: 24 hours
Date: 14, 21, 28 March & 11 April 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00pm
Location: Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong
Medium: Cantonese, supplemented with English
Fee: HKD$8,000 (Original Price $9,000)
Application Deadline: 5 March 2021 12:00 Noon (Confirmation will be sent out no later than 6 March 2021)
1. Crossed cheque
- Cheque should be made payable to “Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd.”
- Please write down your full name and contact number, and label the course title on the back of the cheque.
- Submit your cheque to Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong
2. Bank Transfer
- Please provide the Bank-in Slip and state your full name, contact number, and the course title.
- Bank Name: Academy of Intl Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation Ltd
- Bank Account: BANK OF CHINA (Hong Kong) LIMITED (012-704-2-005666-9)
Please refer to
for more details
Name in Chinese
(Must be the same as shown on HKID Card)
Name in English
(Must be the same as shown on HKID Card)
(Confirmation email will only be sent to this email address)
(Certificate will only be sent to this correspondence address)
How do you know about the course?
HKMC official promotion leaflet、Email
AIDRN official promotion leaflet、Email、Facebook、Linkedin
IDRRMI official promotion leaflet、Email、Facebook、Linkedin
Friends, relatives, family members or colleagues
Terms and Conditions
A. Registration must be made by returning the completed online application form via google link and sending a CV and the crossed-cheque or copy of the bank-in slip to Room 506, 5/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong by 12:00 noon on 5 March 2021. Confirmation will be notified by email upon successful application on or before 6 March 2021. No Refund will be arranged at all circumstances the confirmation has been sent.
B. If you do not receive an email confirmation from the Secretariat after 6 March 2021, your name will be wait-listed. Your submitted cheque will be voided subsequently by the Secretariat if you have not been assigned a place in the captioned course or If your course fee was made by bank transfer, a cheque will be issued to you as the payment refund.
C. Participants must sign in and sign out.
D. If you are not able to attend the captioned course after the receipt of the confirmation email, you are required to inform the Secretariat as soon as you are aware of unavailability on/ before the course date by email. No refund will be made after confirmation.
E. If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted and not lowered by 2 hours before the lesson start, the lesson will be postponed or canceled. Rescheduled date/ time/ venue will be announced in due course.
F. In case of any disputes, the Academy of International Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation reserves the right to make final decisions.
G. The course is subject to change at any time without liability.
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. Personal data provided in the enrollment form will be used for the admission process. However, failure to provide such data may impede the enrollment process and communication with the applicant. All such data will be destroyed should the enrollment be unsuccessful.
2. The personal data provided in the enrollment form will be used by AIDRN staff for delivering latest information including any events and courses to be held, discount, benefits and services offers. These personal data will not be transferred to other external parties for purposes as stated above.
3. Under the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have the right to request access to and correction of their personal data. Applicants wishing to access or make corrections to their data should submit written requests to Academy of International Dispute Resolution & Professional Negotiation.
Personal Information Collection Statement (Cont.)
If you do not wish to receive information as stated in point 2 of this statement, please indicate your objection by ticking this box.
Declaration of Applicant
I declare that all information provided in this application form is accurate and complete and I have noted, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service