Got great news to share?
The work of iRAP and its partners saves lives and prevents serious injuries on roads around the world every day. Help us to help you celebrate and share your successes with the global road safety community.
Examples of newsworthy activities include:
• Participation in events (e.g. keynote presentations, hosted sessions at international
• Capacity building (e.g. training and the sharing of resources to assist others)
• Road project milestones:
- Project announcement
- Funding announcement
- Assessment commencement (e.g. Star Rating, Risk Mapping)
- Assessment results announcement (e.g. Star Rating, Risk Mapping)
- Implementation of countermeasures (e.g. road upgrades)
- Project completion and announcement of before and after results
• iRAP product milestones (e.g. Star Rating for Schools)
• 3-star or better policy announcements
• Advocacy activities