C-GAP SUMMER 2020 - APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION to 3-WEEK PIANO INTENSIVE PROGRAM
Chigiana Global Academy Programs
Siena Piano Intensive Program
Instructors: Boris Berman, Carol Leone
with masterclasses by Roberto Prosseda & Antonio Artese
Siena, Italy June 8 -June 26, 2020
COURSE INFO OUTLINE:
- Piano professors Boris Berman (Yale) and Carol Leone (SMU) will teach a 3-week intensive program for graduate students.
- The course will be open to a minimum of five and a maximum of eight pianists who are either currently enrolled in graduate schools within the United States or have graduated with their bachelors degree and are in the process of applying to graduate school within the US.
APPLICATIONS and ELIGIBILITY:
Applications are online only through this form.
- Applicants must submit a video recording(s) of their playing (at least 10 minutes total, including two contrasting musical styles).
- Applicants must include the contact info (e-mail and phone number) for a reference, either the applicant’s principal teacher or from a mentor who has worked with the applicant within the past three years, whom we can contact regarding your performance abilities.
- All additional application materials should be sent to:
The deadline for the application (digital timestamp) is March 1, 2020 at midnight PST.
Applicants will be notified of the admission to the course on a rolling basis after their application has been evaluated. However, most applicants will be notified of their admission decision via email in late March.
Students admitted to the Piano Intensive Program are given 7 days from the communication of their admission to pay the deposit of USD 500.00 to enroll, or decline the offer. The deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE and it will be applied toward the tuition. The tuition balance is due on May 1, 2020. Failure to pay the tuition balance may result in forfeiture of the student's place at the Siena Piano Intensive Program Summer 2020.
Program official dates:
Program starts on Monday June 8th, 2020
Program ends on Friday June 26th, 2020
Students check- in: Saturday June 6th, by 7:00 PM
Students vacate apartments on June 27th by 12:00 noon.
The course fees are USD 3,500.00
Fees include: Instruction, program orientation, cultural activities, welcome dinner, farewell reception, student services assistance, housing in a double occupancy room in private apartment, video and professional audio recording of the final concert.
Fees DO NOT INCLUDE transportation from and to the US, regular meals, personal expenses.
The balance should be paid no later than May 1st, 2020 to:
FRIENDS OF CHIGIANA non-profit organization 501(c)3 registered in the State of New York.
Photo: Siena International Music Program - Summer 2018
I have carefully read the APPLICATION PROCEDURES, PROGRAM FEES, and PAYMENT TERMS
I DO NOT ACCEPT
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service