Audition Form - HHS Intermediate/Advanced Drama
- Students with less than two years of experience may enroll directly into Beginning Drama. (no audition)
- Current HHS Students who have passed Drama 1-2 with a B or better may directly enroll in Intermediate Drama. (no audition)
- Incoming Freshmen with two or more years of performing experience (more than four shows) may audition for Intermediate Drama.
- All applicants to Hillsdale Drama’s Advanced Class must audition.
- For more info, please contact Allison Gamlen -
Auditions will be held Monday, May 11 3:30 - 5:00pm in the Little Theatre
*Students enrolled in a drama class have casting priority in all shows*
-Perform one modern memorized monologue from a musical or play ONLY, one min long max in your natural voice
-Monologue should be within your natural age range
-Read the entire play containing the monologue so that you can demonstrate an understanding of the character and situation
-Be ready to answer questions about the character’s CROW (character, relationship, objective and where)
-Bring a typed resume and recent photograph to leave at the audition
-Contact Ms. Gamlen at
with any questions.
All students auditioning are required to stay for the entire time -- 3:30 - 5:00pm.
Grade Level next year (2020 - 2021)
Which Middle School did you attend?
St Matt's Catholic
St. Matt's Episcopal
Parent/Guardian Email Address
I would like to be considered for:
Title of Monologue (must be from a play or musical)
Is there anything else you would like me to know?
Thanks for completing this form!
We will see you at the audition on 5/11. Please be completely memorized and plan to stay the entire time.
Bring a printed resume or list of training and experience and a current color photo of you.
No selfies. No hats or glasses please. Small photos are fine. Photos will not be returned.
Please contact Allison Gamlen at
with any questions.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of smuhsd.org.