18. LUKSUZ FESTIVAL POCENI FILMA
LUKSUZ CHEAP FILMs FESTIVAL - Film Submission Form - Mandatory fields are marked with an *
Luksuz festival poceni filma / Luksuz Cheap Films Festival wants to show short and low budget alternative, activists’ films and videos, which are made by emerging filmmakers.
Please use this form to submit your:
1. Short documentary films (maximum video length is 15 minutes),
2. Films made by children and youngsters up to 18 years old (short documentaries, short fiction films and short animations) up to 10 minutes.
The festival will be held in Youth Center Krško, Cesta krških žrtev 105, Krško, Slovenia, November 6 - 7, 2020.
1. The duration for the documentary films is up to 15 minutes, films made by youngsters (up to 18 y.o.) should not be longer than 10 minutes. The number of entries by author(s) is not limited.
2. Films made by children and youngsters can be fiction, animation or documentary. This section is meant for films made by children and youngsters from 10 to 18 years only.
2. Films of any language should be obligatory subtitled in English: hard subtitles or .srt file.
3. Films may be sent via link for download (Apple Pro Res/H264; .mov, .avi, mp4).
4. Only films completed in 2019 and 2020 are eligible.
5. There is no entry fee. There is no screening fee. There is no rental fee.
6. Each film submitted will be included in the festival’s archives, for the internal use only.
7. Deadline for submissions is October 20, 2020.
8.18. Luksuz Cheap Films Festival is not able to pay any rental or screening fee.
9. Each film will be previewed by the preview jury, which will select the films to be shown at the 18. Luksuz Cheap Films Festival.
10. Before the festival all submitters of the selected films will be informed via e-mail about the selection for the 18. Luksuz Cheap Films Festival. Submitters of the selected films will be notified.
12. All submitters of the selected films should provide an HD digital file of their film suitable for screening (.mov, .avi, .mp4) before October 30, 2020.
13. Films selected for the 18. Luksuz Cheap Films Festival 2020 will be (with author’s agreement) taken into consideration for alternative microcinema distribution in Slovenia and presentation at various Youth Centers, libraries, independent cinema halls, schools and universities.
14. The Festival reserves the right to use excerpts from selected films for promotional purposes.
15. The Festival reserves the right to use stills from selected films for its own promotional materials and to distribute reproductions of them for the Festival’s promotional purposes.
By submitting an online entry form and pre-selection online screener for the Festival, the submitter confirms the full acceptance of the festival’s rules and regulations and declares an agreement of film screening at the Festival. Online entry form must be sent together with a link to the online screener (with English subtitles) before the deadlines.
Country of Production:
Year of Production:
Synopsis (200 words max.):
Link to download the digital file:
Link to download the subtitles file (only if applicable):
Password for the download (only if applicable):
Link to download stills (up to 3 film photos):
By submitting this form I agree with Terms and Regulations.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service