1) A complete version of the Department of Music's room calendar is viewable online at http://music.unc.edu/about/facilities/calendar. Before submitting a room request, please check there to ensure your requested room(s) are available.
2) Room requests must be submitted by the start time of the request on the preceding business day (e.g. a request for 11am Monday should be submitted by 11 am Friday). Requests submitted inside that window will not be scheduled.
3) If you would like to reserve the James and Susan Moeser Auditorium in Hill Hall, please contact Jeff Fuchs, director of facilities and operations, at email@example.com. To book this facility, you will also need to fill out a facility use request form: https://music.unc.edu/files/2017/05/Music-Facility-Use-Request-.pdf
4) We ask all non-music UNC faculty/staff/student or Community Members (no UNC affiliation) not to use this online form. Please fill out this facility use request form that can be found here: https://music.unc.edu/files/2017/05/Music-Facility-Use-Request-.pdfThis form must be completed and signed by an authorized representative or representatives of thesponsoring organization and returned to Jeff Fuchs by mail at Campus Box 3320, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3320; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or in person at the Department of Music Administrative Office located in room 105 of Hill Hall.
5) Music Students (major or minor) please only reserve a rehearsal room when our staff will be available to unlock the room for you. We are unable to checkout keys for student rehearsals. Our staff is available in Kenan 1212 during these hours:Sunday 1-8pmMonday 4-9pmTuesday 1-9pmWednesday 10:30am-2:30pm and 6-8pmThursday 10:30am-4pm and 5pm-9pmFriday 12-5pm
6) Inquiries re: room reservations that are beyond the scope of this form should be directed to email@example.com.