The 2019 Fairest of the Fair will receive: $1,000 Scholarship Lifetime Membership - Donated by the Racine County Agricultural Society
The 2019 Fair Royalty (runner-up) will receive: $500 Scholarship
2. Applicants must live in Racine County, go to school in Racine County, OR must be a member of a Racine County 4-H Club (or show at the Racine County Fair through a similar youth-based organization)
3. Deadline for entry is May 15th at 11:59 PM.
4. A round table discussion, judging, and meetings will occur prior to the Fair. A packet and copy of rules will be mailed to you after the deadline. Please note the dates and times on the next page.
5. Final judging and coronation will take place on Wednesday, July 24th at the Fair. Please Note: contestants will have their hair done professionally, and complete a group interview prior to the final coronation on the 24th.
6. The 2019 Fairest of the Fair and Fair Royalty will be required to participate in activities at the Fair as well as activities promoting the Fair throughout the year. The Fairest of the Fair and Fair Royalty will each receive their own calendar of events to attend throughout the year, as organized by the Committee.