ARC Review Team members will receive a free copy of Tracey's latest book when it becomes available (which is usually a few weeks before the release date). In exchange, you must be willing to commit to the following:
1) Advance Reading Copies (ARC) are for your eyes only. They are not to be shared with anyone. Not even your best friend or family member. If we find out you have shared with another person, you will be taken off the list permanently.
2) You must be able to commit to posting your review within three (3) days of the book’s release date. The review should be an honest one and in no way will the content of your review affect your status on the review crew.
3) You must be able to accept digital books (epub, mobi) as there will not be print copies of ARCs.
4) When you’re finished reading and reviewing, you need to forward a link of your review to Dani at Author's Pal at Authorspal@yahoo.com so that she can verify your participation.
5) Reviews should be posted to Amazon. GoodReads, Barnes and Noble, iTunes and other vendors are certainly also welcome, but not required.
6) If you do not post a review during the release week, we’ll assume you have time commitments that prevent you from reviewing. You’ll be moved off the active reviewer list for future books, opening up for someone on the waiting list who has time.
If you are interested in being part of this group, please fill out the information below. Tracey will be picking the reviewers to add to the group based on previous reviews, interest in her books, her interaction with you on social media, etc. There will be a limited number of spots and a waiting list for those that do not make it this time around.