Maker/Exhibitor - Our exhibitor fees are not finalized for 2018. That said, if you sign up now, we'll give you the BEST deal ever! Sponsorship start at just $500
NEW FOR 2018 - STEAM Fest has sold out its exhibitor space the last two years. In response to the high demand, we will be actively curating exhibitors for 2018.
What does that mean for you? Make sure your exhibit features a hands-on, immersive and interactive experience for people of all ages (yep, lots of grown-ups come to this event without their kids, too!). We will be accepting exhibitors on a "rolling' basis, with final acceptances early in February, 2018.
YOU MUST PRESS THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM to complete your application.
1. INTERNET - There is no WiFi at the Boulder County Fairgrounds. If you need internet access, you must bring a Wifi Hotspot or other resources to access internet.
2. WEATHER - Rocky Mountain STEAM Fest, like all events in Colorado, is subject to the Whims of the weather gods. Every reasonable effort will be made to hold STEAM Fest on the days scheduled. No refunds will be issued if weather is an issue. Since the event is mostly indoors, it will be held except in extreme weather conditions.
3. PHOTOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL MEDIA - Our event is awesome. You're gonna want pictures. Lots of people take pictures at the event, and many of them get posted on social media. You acknowledge that RMSF staff may take your picture and use it for marketing and promotional activities without any compensation to you.
4. HOURS OF OPERATION - The event is from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Load In will be Friday afternoon. You are required to arrive up to 60 minutes before the doors open and to keep your exhibit up and running until the doors close at 5pm both days. If you "pack up" early, you may not be invited back.
5. DANGEROUS - RMSF is a collection of awesome, spinning, twisting, flying things - you might get hurt. You're responsible for everyone's safety at your own exhibit, and we are not responsible for your safety or your staff's safety while you are at the STEAM Fest.
Remember - hit SUBMIT below!