Opencast Dev'n'Hack Camp – Registration
Are you interested in adding features to Opencast? Do you want to build your own capture agent? Still looking for that Wordpress integration? Let us know!
Join us for a two-day Opencast Dev'n'Hack Camp between the Free and Open-source Software Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM) and the 2020 Opencast Summit in Ghent, Belgium.
The camp allows developers and technical enthusiasts to discuss ideas and to collaboratively implement cool hacks and new features around the Opencast project. Hardware builds, extensions, new features, integration, bring your idea and try. No idea? Come anyway and help someone else to realize their idea.
- FOSDEM – 1-2 February 2020 in Brussels, Belgium –
- Opencast Dev'n'Hack Camp – 3-4 February 2020 at Ghent University, Belgium
- Opencast Summit – 5-7 February 2020 at Ghent University, Belgium –
Schedule (open for discussion)
- Feb 3, 11 am – Planning
- Feb 3, 12-6 pm – Development
- Feb 3, 7 pm – Bar and open technical discussion
- Feb 4, 10 am to 6 pm – Development
- Feb 4, 7 pm – Walk to the Opencast Summit Get-Together
9000 Ghent, Belgium
Do you already have an idea for a project? Let us know. Note that ideas will be collected right until the beginning of the event where you will have a few minutes to pitch your idea and convince others to help you …or you be convinced to help others. If you have no idea what to do, just come and help someone else.
Already an idea for a project?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service