Graphic Artist Self-Nomination
The Charm City Kitty Club - Baltimore's longest running queer cabaret - welcomes lesbian, dyke, bisexual, transgender, transsexual and genderqueer graphic artists to self-nominate their interest in designing a CCKC show poster. With every show a unique blend of queer performance art, our goal is to work with a local artist to create an equally unique poster to promote our talent.
* 3-months before each show (~ March and July) we will select one artist to work with our collective on designing a show poster. We will send you design specifications, along with a description of the show's theme. We'll ask to hear and/or see your concept for a poster and may need you to make some edits to the final poster.
* Submitted artwork must be in digital format.
* Baltimore's Charm City Kitty Club will own all rights to the final poster, but we totally want you to keep it in your portfolio and share it with others.
* Self-nominations are accepted year-round. No need to resubmit. We'll be in touch, if you're selected.
* We currently offer a $50 payment for your service.
Your phone #:
Link to your online portfolio so we can see a sample of your artwork:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service