Edge of Truth Blog Blitz Sign Ups
This tour is the OFFICIAL BLOG BLITZ for Edge of Truth by Kimberly Rose Johnson, and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours. This blog blitz is scheduled for October 7 -11, 2019 with a variety of spotlight and spotlight with excerpts stops. HTML documents will be provided for easy plug-ins.
This tour is opened to Bloggers. (NOTE: Social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are not considered blogs.)
There are no book copies available on this tour. Reviews are not required on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on Sept 17, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or later.
Edge of Truth by Kimberly Rose Johnson
Publisher: Sweet Rose Press
Genre: Inspirational Romantic Suspense
Release Date: August 6, 2019
Two DEA agents.
One undercover mission.
Lives changed forever.
The DEA sends two of its best agents, Kara Nelson and Jeff Clark, to Central Oregon, to shut down a major drug ring. Kara and Jeff usually work alone, but Operation Trail Ride throws them undercover together in a way neither of them expected.
A notorious Miami drug lord wants Kara dead. Can these agents pull off the greatest acting job of their lives—and manage the sparks flying between them?
Or will they die trying?
Edge of Truth is the first book in the Law Enforcement Heroes series. A romantic suspense series with nail biting suspense and a splash of romance. If you like engaging characters, small-town antics, and page turning suspense, then you’ll love Kimberly Rose Johnson’s Law Enforcement Heroes series.
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post a review or other approved content on your scheduled date by 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time.
2. Share about the giveaway on your blog and social media outlets (if there is).
Tour assets will be sent out at least a week before tour dates.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective blogs at their assigned date by 12:00 PM EST.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
Sign Up Now - Tour Options
What kind of stop would you like to do?
By signing up, you are agreeing to post by 12 NOON EST on your scheduled tour date. Please check all that apply.
Spotlight only (No Excerpt)
Spotlight + Excerpt on Blog
NOT a Link (e.g. JustRead Tours )
Bloggers: Please provide your Blog Url
) - For bloggers, if you do not put a direct link here, your sign up will automatically be denied. Reviewers, enter N/A. NOTE: Instagram or Facebook are NOT blogs for tour purposes
Bloggers: What is the average monthly views on your blog?
Please enter a number only. Reviewer's, please enter "0"
Which day(s) would you like to sign up for?
Please check all that will work.
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service