Change for a Dollar
This ministry is intended to have a positive impact on the congregation, community, and world around us in accordance with the blessings we have received. Nevertheless, because of the volume of requests received, we must make choices about whom we can assist. Therefore, the completion of this form in its entirety is necessary in order to make wise decisions and exercise good stewardship over the funds with which we have been entrusted.
Please follow these guidelines
1. The nomination must be filled out in its entirety for consideration.
2. Nominations can be filled out online or the nomination can be sent through the mail: Colonial Heights Presbyterian Church, Kingsport, TN 37663
3. All submitted nominations will be considered, regardless of church membership or proximity to the church.
4. Nominations are reviewed once a month and must be submitted by the 20th of the month for next month’s consideration. For instance, if you want to be considered for the month of June, your nomination must be submitted by May 20. Any late submissions will be automatically saved for the next month’s consideration. No exceptions.
All names and addresses will be withheld from the decision-making team. Financial assistance is based entirely on need and circumstance.
5. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the nomination deadline, then we have decided to assist another request.
6. You may submit nominations as many times as you would like, but only one per month.
7. Please do not contact anyone at the church with questions on the status of your nominations. Any and all questions need to be emailed to:
In the meantime, please know that the deciding committee is prayerfully and thoughtfully considering each nomination. We ask that you pray for the wisdom and guidance of this ministry and for the individuals entrusted with making these decisions.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Colonial Heights Presbyterian Church.