PETIL 3 Registration Form
Event Name: Third Workshop on Post-Editing Technical Translations in Indian Languages - PETIL 3
Event Date: February 22 – February 25 2021
Event Address: Hosted online by IIIT-H
Please go through the workshop website before registering.
1. Full Name
All communication will be sent to this email address. Any accounts for Tools you use during the workshop will be created using this address.
Your organizational affiliation if any. Enter as Freelance if unaffiliated.
4. This workshop is limited to participants with experience in working with the following languages (Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, and Odia). Choose your language from amongst these:
5. How many years of experience do you have as a professional translator?
A professional translator is someone who works regularly as a translator/post-editor for an organisation, or freelances.
0 - 2 Years
2 - 5 Years
5 - 10 Years
10 Years or more
I am totally new to translation
6. Do you have previous experience translating technical content into Indian Languages?
Technical content here is understood to be non-literary and non-news content.
7. Do you have any experience working with Machine Translation output when translating/post-editing?
8. Which of the following activities are you experienced with?
The terms Translator and Post-editor are used interchangeably. Post-editors are understood to be those translators who in addition to translating from scratch are also adept at using Machine Translation output for their tasks.
I am a translator/post-editor.
I am a translator/post-editor and also a translation project manager.
I am responsible for translation projects but I am NOT a translator/post-editor myself.
9. Which technical domains have you worked with previously when translating or post-editing?
Computers and Technology
Basic Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology etc.)
Social Sciences (Economics, Sociology, Political Science etc. )
10. Which of the following translation tools and technologies have you used previously or are familiar with?
Choose all that apply
11. If we are unable to offer you a seat at this workshop, would you like to be considered for a subsequent workshop?
12. What are you looking forward to learn through this workshop?
I have gone through the PETIL 3 website, Program Calendar and How to Apply sections, and I am aware of the technical requirements for attending this workshop. PETIL 3 website:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service