DASD Public Comment - July 20, 2021
If you wish to speak during the Public Comment section:
1. Please complete the form below NO LATER than 3pm on Monday.
2. You will be required to wait in line in the lobby of the Administration Office.
3. Once it is your turn to speak, you will be permitted to enter the Board Room to make your comments. Only one person will be permitted in at a time unless the speaker is a minor, then an adult must accompany the child.
4. Once you have made your comments, you will be asked to leave so the next person may speak.
ONLY individuals who have pre-registered will be permitted into the Board Room to speak
5. Dover Area School District policy 903 (
“To ensure the opportunity to as many persons as possible, the maximum period for participation per person will be limited to three (3) minutes at the beginning of the meetings”
In order to meet the requirements set forth in policy, individuals wishing to speak will be limited to 15 assuming not all individuals will utilize their allotted 3 minutes.
To ensure respect to the people and process involved, the Board requires speakers adhere to the following conditions:
Not make any comments related to a personnel matter.
1. When asked, please state your name and address for the record. Your remarks are limited to three minutes.
2. We ask that all comments be respectful, relevant and timely. Comments that are a re-statement of previous views made by the same speaker, personal attacks, or allegations could result in the speaker being asked to sto
First and Last Name
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Dover Area School District.