MBIA State/Country Director Application
Thank you for applying to be a Director within the Miss Black International Ambassador Pageant System! Please read this application in its entirety before submitting your application. Please submit a headshot to
State and Country Directors are professional members of the MBIA community who are dedicated to encouraging, empowering, and enlightening young women. They are an extension of the international executive team that represent the organization in excellence. There is a Directorship Fee that includes State/Country Licensing, Director's Handbook, MBIA Website, Marketing Tools and more!
Please understand that if you are chosen as a director for this system. You will be responsible for the following:
• Important to the outcome of the state/country pageants and fundraising events.
• Fully responsible for every part of the state or country pageant from the day she/he was chosen to the day of release by the MBIA Board of Directors.
This includes funding scholarships awarded through the State/Country Pageant
• Instructs the state or country pageant committee.
• Encourages the contestants.
• Responsible to assist the state or country winners in preparing for the International Pageant
• Sets the two-year budget (with assistance from MBIA Director of Recruitment and VP of Operations). (This is including the year of the state or country pageant and the year of the International pageant).
• Sets the pageant date with the MBIA Board of Directors. The pageant must be held at least 6 months prior to the International Pageant unless otherwise arranged with a MBIA Director of Recruitment
• Appoints the pageant personnel.
• Orders/purchases flowers to be presented to winners and winner’s court
**ALL STATE PAGEANTS WILL COMMENCE AFTER THE 2020 NATIONAL PAGEANT. ANY QUEEN SELECTED FOR A STATE, REGIONAL, OR COUNTRY TITLE AND COMPETING IN THE UPCOMING 2020 PAGEANT WILL BE SELECTED AT LARGE BY THE CURRENT STATE/COUNTRY DIRECTOR SELECTED.**
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service