2022 Camp Belknap - New Camper Orientation
Hosted by Seth & Stephanie Kassels, Camp Directors
Sunday, June 5, 2022
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
We hope you can join us! This day is specially designed to give parents and new campers a taste of Belknap. Because this day is intended to orient you to YMCA Camp Belknap, there will be lots of opportunities for parents and children to ask questions, take walking tours, and speak with the camp directors.
The Schedule for the Day:
• Meet the directors, Seth & Stephanie Kassels and some of our wonderful leaders.
• Listen to a brief history of camp and an orientation about how check-in works on opening day.
• Attend Q&A session about camp preparation and how to get the most out of Belknap.
• Enjoy tours of camp, led by some of our experienced staff members.
• Meet other parents and campers who are new to Belknap, including those attending camp during the same session!
• And in our final session our campers will play camp games with our leaders and parents will have an opportunity for in-depth discussion with the directors and senior staff.
Who can come?: New Campers, Parents/Guardians, Siblings