If you are interested in joining our team in Thailand, here is how the process works:
- First, we recommend you check out this guide to ethical volunteering at www.EthicalVolunteering.org.
- Then, fill out this application (we will send you a confirmation letter to let you know we received it).
- Our US office reviews volunteer applications once a month and will let you know if you are a good candidate for an interview.
- After an initial interview, we send your application and resume to our staff in Thailand to determine if there is a fit between your skills, our needs, and the students' schedules.
- Finally, if its a match we will create a Terms of Reference, or summary of mutual responsibilities.
- Then, we will do a background check (fees apply) and help you work out the logistics.
As you can see, there is a lot to do! The entire process takes a few months, so plan accordingly. And remember, even if there is not an opportunity for you to volunteer with us, you can still visit us in Thailand by joining one of our Learning Trips.