Foot of the Bed Cellars Fall Haul!
With Thanksgiving nearly upon us and cozy nights in being very much the #mood, we're offering a special on what remains of some favorite past selections through the first week of December to make sure you're well-stocked when the next big rain hits. Prices, details, and available inventory below.
We'll be offering free delivery in San Francisco starting this Wednesday for all orders placed by 4 PM, and making deliveries every weekday afternoon through this Wednesday and next. If you're outside San Francisco, please add $15 (untaxed) for shipping on 3-packs or 6-packs, and please add $30 to full case orders. Sales tax is 8.5%, prices are as follows, and please pay @footofthebed on Venmo. Feel free to email me at
or text at 650-823-9776 with any questions :)
Mixed 3-Pack - $40 (With Tax, No Shipping - $43.40) (With Tax, Need Shipping - $58.40)
Mixed 6-Pack - $70 (With Tax, No Shipping - $75.95) (With Tax, Need Shipping - $90.95)
Mixed 12 Bottle Case - $130 (With Tax, No Shipping - $141.05) (With Tax, Need Shipping - $171.05)
Selections (First Come First Serve)
- 2019 Alexander Valley Rosé of Zinfandel (4 cases) - Sustainably farmed, bone dry, lovely light fruit to balance the acidity.
- 2019 Santa Lucia Highlands Riesling (3 Cases) - Organically farmed, naturally made. Lovely golden color for a young wine. Totally dry Riesling packed with concentrated flavor and great acidity.
- 2019 San Benito County Chenin Blanc (2 Cases) - Sustainably farmed. Nearly bone-dry but with a touch of sweetness that gives it great balance.
- 2019 Redwood Valley Valdiguié (3 Cases) - Organically farmed, super unique varietal. There's a natural tartness to this low alcohol wine that I find super satisfying. Tastes of cranberry and pomegranate, great at room temperature or with a light chill.
- 2019 North Sonoma Zinfandel (2 Cases) - Sustainably farmed, supremely drinkable wine. Not overripe like some Zins can be, but a nice balance of fruit and earthiness without being jammy.
- 2019 Chalone AVA Syrah (2 Cases) - Organically farmed, delicious California Syrah from a unique limestone site. This wine balances fruit and savory in a way that beautifully exemplifies how well this grape can do in California.
- 2018 Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon (10 cases available) - Biodynamically farmed, estate-grown California Cab. We picked up a bunch of this for corporate holiday gifting, but wanted to share the wealth with some friends! A deal like this won't last long :)
- 2020 Mendocino Malbec (7 Cases) - Organically farmed. This is a fun bottle in that you'll really notice it evolve post-opening. Full-bodied and a bit tight to start, with a little air this wine opens up beautifully.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Desired Mix (ex: 2 Rosé, 2 Riesling, 2 Syrah)
Delivery Preferences/Details (ex: Door Code, Please leave behind planter, etc.)
Sending a Gift? We're happy to include a short note. Please let us know what you'd like it to say below.
How'd you find out about this? Thanks!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Foot of the Bed Cellars.