1. If you should return early or no longer need the property check, contact South Salt Lake Police Dispatch at (801) 840-4000 so we can remove your request.
2. Every effort will be made to enter and activate all property checks within 48 hours of submission, however no guarantee is made. You are encouraged to submit your property check request earlier than 48 hours prior to your requested start date, if at all possible.
3. Property checks are only accepted for properties where the tenant or resident has knowledge of the property check request.
4. Requests for property checks at specific times cannot be honored. Checks are done as calls for service volume allows.
5. Property checks are valid for 15 days only. Requests for renewal must be submitted on a new form. Renewals will be valid for no more than 15 days.
6. Forms with an end date over 15 days will not be entered.
7. Physical property checks are only conducted on structures that are vacant or when the resident is out of town.
8. Invalid forms will not be entered.