Thank you for your interest in having an event at Orchard School and Community Center. We look forward to working with you.
Best way to contact you (phone or email)
Please describe your event or activity
Date(s) and time(s) of your event or activity
What spaces (both indoor and outdoor) at Orchard Hill and Community Center are you hoping to use?
The Great Room (the upstairs of the Orchard School and Community Center Building)
The Sunflower Room (the downstairs of The Orchard School and Community Center Building)
The Outdoor Grounds (includes woods adjacent to school building, playground, and field)
Please select the rental agreement that works best for you. All funds gathered by The Orchard School and Community Center are used to keep the space open and available for future community events.
Single day rental fee- $100 flat rate (Multi-day space rental arrangements available on a case-by-case basis).
Percentage of raised admission fees to event (30% to The Orchard School and Community Center for use of space).
I would like to discuss other rental agreement options with a member of The Orchard School and Community Center in order to best suit the needs of my organization.
Comments or questions
Terms and Conditions
1. Meetings may not be for fundraising purposes for organizations other than The Orchard School and Community Center.
2. Individuals or programs primarily handle their own publicity. We will list on our website and facebook.
3. No tobacco or drug use, weapons or other dangerous materials are permitted on the premises.
4. User abides by all state and local laws related to space capacity.
5. Parking by the school building is preferred. There is a lower lot behind the office for additional parking.
6. Please leave the facilities as you find them. This includes trash removal.
7. Presenter or sponsoring individual agrees to notify their participants and The Orchard School and Community Center in
a timely manner when their group will not be using the space. We will agree on the timing per event.
8. Presenters/ Individuals and The Orchard School and Community Center Admin reach agreement on fees for building use depending upon proposed class, event, or program.
9. In the event of an accident, loss of personal or school property, or damage to school property, the sponsoring individual/organization is responsible, regardless of fault.
The Orchard School and Community Center reserves the right to refuse approval or to cancel any and all permits issued for the use of the school facilities when it is deemed that such action is necessary for the best interests of the organization. The applicant, by signing the building use application, agrees to hold harmless and indemnify The Orchard School with respect to any claim of loss, injury or damage because of negligence of the user or user’s employees or guests.
A deposit of $50.00 is requested for one time events that charge participants. That can be returned upon completion of event or used toward use of building fees. There is no deposit required for free events. The Orchard School and Community Center reserves the right to seek additional compensation for any damage to its property or rules violation.
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service