EPIP Bay Area | Advocacy Training: Foundations and Elections
Please fill out this survey if you are planning to attend our workshop.
1) What kind of philanthropic organization are you affiliated with?
2) What issue areas does your foundation focus on and fund?
3) Where is your foundation geographically focused?
4) Which of the following topics are you most interested in learning about?
Guidelines for nonpartisan candidate education
Guidelines for nonpartisan voter education (e.g., candidate forums, voter guides, education around ballot measures)
Guidelines for nonpartisan voter engagement activities (e.g., voter registration, get-out-the-vote)
5) Which of the following do you use to communicate with the public? Please check all that apply:
6) What questions or concerns about engaging in or funding nonpartisan election-related activities have you heard from grantees, staff/trustees, or donors?
7) Is there anything else you hope to learn about engaging in and funding nonpartisan election-related activities?
8) Your name and foundation (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service