Registration for a course or program
This form is to indicate possible eligibility for training programs at Blueprint Employment and Training. Please call us on (07) 3299 3312 if you have trouble filling out the form.
Date of Birth
What training would you like to undertake?
Skilling Queenslanders for work
Logistics Pathways Underwood
Logistics Pathways Ipswich
Fee for Service
Forklift Training & Licensing 3 day program ($500)
Forklift Refresher Training ($250)
Order-Picking Forklift Training & Licensing program ($500)
White Card ($85)
Provide First Aid ($85)
Health & Safety Representative ($800)
Chain of responsibility ($300)
Handle dangerous goods/hazardous substances ($300)
1. Are you currently working?
Yes - Full Time
Yes - Part Time
Yes - Casual
No (Please go to question 3)
2. How many hours do you work?
3. Are you registered with a Job Active/Des Provider?
No (Please go to question 6)
4. Please specify your providers name and Jobseeker ID:
5. How long have you been registered with the jobactive/Des Provider?
6. Do you receive any Centrelink Payments?
No (Please go to question 8)
7. Which payment do you receive?
8. Do you have a driver licence?
No (Please go to question 10)
9. What is your licence type
10. Do you have transportation?
11. Are you still attending school?
12. What is the highest level of school you have completed?
Year 8 or equivalent
Year 9 or equivalent
Year 10 or equivalent
Year 11 or equivalent
Year 12 or equivalent
13. What year did you complete that school level?
14. Have you successfully completed any other qualification?
No (Please go to question 16)
15. What is your other qualification details:
Language and Cultural Diversity
16. In which country were you born?
17. Do you speak a language other than English at home?
18. Do you identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander?
19. Do you consider yourself to have a disability, impairment or long term condition?
20. How did you hear about us?
Social media (Facebook, Instagram)
Word of mouth (e.g. friends, family)
Job search website (e.g. SEEK)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service