Travel/Access Bursaries - CVAN South East
Equality and inclusion are at the core of CVAN South East's strategy and we are committed to working to remove economic, social or geographical barriers that might prevent artists, visual arts professionals and others in our region from accessing our events.
A limited number of £50 bursaries are available to facilitate access to our events.
Bursaries will be provided on the basis of financial need, which may include the cost of any additional access requirements you may have.
Priority will be given to those who may not otherwise be unable to attend, and those who have not received a bursary from CVAN South East before.
We particularly welcome applications from groups currently under-represented in the visual arts sector in our region such as, people who have a disability, impairment, learning difference or long-term condition, are LGBTQ+, from Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) backgrounds, or from a less advantaged socio-economic background as well as any other under-represented group.
- You have booked a place at the event.
- You are not attending on behalf of an organisation.
- Anticipated expenses must exceed £50.
- You are based in our region, which includes the following local authority areas: Bracknell Forest, Brighton & Hove, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Kent, Medway, Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire, Reading, Slough, Surrey, West Berkshire, West Sussex, Windsor & Maidenhead, or Wokingham.
- Bursary applications must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the event.
- Applicants will be informed at least 10 days before the event.
- Travel must be via the cheapest available route, including rail card discounts where possible.
- Bursaries will be paid to successful applicants by bank transfer on receipt of an invoice.
If you require this form in an accessible format please email:
The personal information you provide via this form is obtained on the basis of legitimate interest by CVAN South East for the purposes of operating the Platform Graduate Award; to communicate with you about your involvement, to conduct the selection process and to promote the award. CVAN South East uses Google as its third party supplier to store this information in a secure cloud drive via G Suite. Google stores data in a multi-tenant environment on Google-owned servers. See further information on Google and data protection here:
You can read our Privacy Notice via this link:
Which event are you attending?
See event details here:
Dialogue 1: Artists Placemaking, Phoenix Brighton, 9th November 2019
Dialogue 2: Inclusive Practice, (EXPLORERS Conference), MK Gallery, Milton Keynes, 20th November 2019
Dialogue 3: Participative Institutions, Modern Art Oxford, 2nd December 2019
You must be based in the CVAN South East region.
Freelance Arts Worker
Without this bursary I am unlikely to be able to attend the event
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Modern Art Oxford.