2020 Mens' Retreats
Please complete this form if you would like to attend a retreat in 2020.
WHAT IS A RETREAT?
Retreats provide a weekend away to reflect on God and the living out of one's faith at work, home and in social life.
Retreats are conducted by priests of Opus Dei and include:
- Periods of guided prayer in the chapel
- Opportunity to attend Mass and receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Some talks on virtues and prayer life
- Time for personal reflection
- An opportunity for personal spiritual direction
- Praying of the Stations of the Cross and the Rosary
In 2020 there are retreats on the following weekends:
29 - 31 May
The retreats begin at 8.00pm Friday night and finish at 3.30 pm Sunday afternoon and are held at:
James Byrne Retreat Centre
60 James Byrne Road
Carpooling can be arranged. The rooms are single bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels included. Supper will be provided on Friday night. Full meals will be served on Saturday and Sunday.
The Retreat Fee is $195. Payment can be made to:
Account Name: Aldridge Study Centre
Account Number: 388480
Which retreat would you like to attend?
29 - 31 May
11 - 13 Sept
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Aldridge Study Centre.